SnapVend Virtual Machine
For use when a machine is not needed, but control and accountability are
You have a Tool Room or Crib with a sign-in note pad for employees to record their “Takes”.
But sometimes they do and sometimes they don’t. Losses can be substantial. How do you control this? Full time employee at the site? Expensive hardware and software you can’t afford?
SnapVend has the affordable solution which can save you 30–40%, because that is what’s walking out the door. And the cost is a small fraction of other solutions available.
SnapVend Virtual Machine is the simple, affordable and easy to use answer to this challenge.
- Automate your existing tool rooms, cribs, or stores rooms, just like a Machine
- Control Inventory, Track Usage
- Issue/Return tools even without an attendant
- Scanners (like Barcode, Magstripe, Rfid, available to match your needs)
- Employee Enters Employee # on your regular PC or Laptop and scans barcode to identify the item needed; no added equipment to buy
- Easy to Use, Comprehensive SnapVend Software
- System is Cloud managed for ultimate security
- Reports Exportable in Excel, CSV, PDF, XML
- Control Access — Management can control access by user levels
- Limits can be set for employee or product, by group or individually
- Purchasing and receiving system — Automatically reorders supplies as your pre-selected inventory levels are reached
- Log in – Employees access the SnapVend Virtual Machine by using their employee barcode badge or by entering their employee number. You can even print out barcode badges.
- Alerts — Gives inventory alerts, and sends email reports to any smartphone, tablet, or computer
IT WORKS LIKE THIS
Select item – Users select the item(s) they want, or scan a barcode on a pick sheet along with the quantity desired.
Get item – Employee takes the chosen item(s).
Returns – The employee scans in or enters ID, presses the Returns button, a list of items to be returned by that
employee shows on the screen, and they select the items to be returned. All transactions are recorded in real-time.
Optional: A PIN can also be used as well as prompts to track overhead data like Department Number, Job, Number, Customer Number, Department Number, etc…